Smoke Damage, Fire Damage Restoration, and More in Northern New Jersey & New York City!
ServiceMaster Metropolitan: Providing fire and smoke damage restoration in Northern New Jersey, New York City, and the surrounding communities!
Fire damage and smoke damage can wreak havoc not only on your home but
also on your life. When disaster strikes, get your life back to normal
fast with a full range of professional disaster restoration services.
At ServiceMaster Metropolitan our goal is to provide smoke damage and
fire damage restoration for your home—and your peace of mind—as
quickly and efficiently as possible. And our licensed, insured, and
IICRC certified technicians will communicate with you every step of the way. Smoke damage
residues are acidic in nature and with time they will cause surfaces to
corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurized during
the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit
odor-causing residues. When you find yourself in need of disaster restoration,
ServiceMaster Metropolitan provides smoke damage and fire damage restoration
in Northern New Jersey and New York City customized to your every need.
We Provide Comprehensive Fire Damage & Smoke Damage Restoration Services
Experiencing smoke damage and fire damage can be disastrous for your home or business. Lost documents, ruined architecture, and increased stress are just a few of the symptoms of smoke and fire damage. ServiceMaster Metropolitan provides smoke damage and fire damage restoration in your time of need. Providing a variety of disaster restoration services, our experienced technicians will ensure proper fire cleanup while working as efficiently as possible to give you back your home or business.
Our Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Services Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Response Unit
- Document drying and recovery
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Complete building and contents cleaning
- Carpet cleaning, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Project management and consulting
- Electronic equipment restoration
- Furniture restoration
- Emergency board up and trapping
- Building and site security
- Building stabilization
- Controlled demolition
Top Fire Damage Restoration Tips You Need to Know
Dealing with smoke damage or fire damage can be a difficult task after you experience a fire in your home or business. Hiring a professional disaster restoration company can help get your home or business back to normal and free of damage. ServiceMaster Metropolitan provides smoke damage and fire damage restoration in Northern New Jersey, New York City, and nearby communities! We hope you don’t need to call us for fire restoration, but if you find yourself in need of disaster restoration, call ServiceMaster Metropolitan today!
Fire Restoration DOs
- Safely remove yourself, other people and pets from the affected areas.
- Depending on the severity of the fire and water damage, consider turning off electricity at the breaker.
- Remain nearby until the property has been secured.
Fire Restoration DON’Ts
- Don’t turn on any electrical equipment that may have been damaged.
- Don’t enter a room with standing water unless you have turned off the electricity.
- Don’t remove damaged goods until you have documented the fire damage.
- Don’t attempt to wash or clean any affected materials before consulting with a professional.
Contact ServiceMaster Metropolitan for Immediate Assistance
Fire damage only gets worse over time, so don’t wait to reach out to ServiceMaster Metropolitan for help!