Storm Damage Cleanup in Northern New Jersey & New York City
ServiceMaster Metropolitan : Providing storm damage and flood damage cleanup in Northern New Jersey, New York City and nearby suburbs
ServiceMaster Metropolitan utilizes the industry’s top equipment and highest levels of training to ensure that our team is ready to respond to any size of flood damage emergency. For the past twenty years, we have helped to restore homes and businesses throughout Northern New Jersey and New York City following a flooding disaster. Our IICRC technicians can be on scene within two hours to begin water extraction and disaster restoration of your property. We specialize in cleaning and repairing properties following a water damage problem arising from frozen pipes, storms, sewage backup, sump pump failure or broken plumbing. For comprehensive storm damage cleanup, call ServiceMaster Metropolitan today!
We Offer a Variety of Comprehensive Storm Damage Cleanup Services
Whether you experience fallen trees, flood damage, or other storm damage, you may need professional intervention and disaster restoration. Storm damage can range from mild to severe, ranging in the amount of damage sustained. No matter how much storm damage you encounter, ServiceMaster Metropolitan is a name you can trust. Serving Northern New Jersey, New York City, and the surrounding communities, call the disaster restoration experts today!
Our Storm Damage Services Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Response Unit
- Water damage restoration
- Drying, dehumidification, and water extraction
- Document drying and recovery
- Complete building and contents cleaning
- Carpet cleaning, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Project management and consulting
- Electronic equipment restoration
- Furniture restoration
- Emergency board up and trapping
- Mold remediation
- Building stabilization
- Sewage back up cleaning and restoration
Know What to DO in the Event of Storm Damage
Storms, flooding, and resulting storm damage can be disastrous for your home or business. When you need storm damage cleanup in Northern New Jersey and New York City, call a professional disaster restoration company. ServiceMaster Metropolitan will restore your home or business from storm damage and flood damage while keeping you safe in the process.
Storm Damage DOs
- Turn the water off at the source (washer, faucet, toilet, water filtration system) or at the main shut off valve.
- Eliminate the source of water if possible.
- Keep any parts replaced for your insurance company to inspect.
- If there is no risk of electrical shock, turn off circuit breakers supplying electricity to wet areas.
- Be aware that time is a crucial factor.
- Delays in loss mitigation might result in adverse health and safety effects, and additional damage to the structure and contents.
Storm Damage DON’Ts
- Don’t attempt to enter a flooded basement when there is standing water.
- Don’t wait more than a day to start mitigation.
- Don’t activate the HVAC system if it has been directly contacted by water.
Contact ServiceMaster Metropolitan for Immediate Assistance!
Don’t let storm damage disrupt your life more than it already has. Contact the storm damage cleanup experts at ServiceMaster Metropolitan for immediate assistance!