Water Damage Restoration in Northern New Jersey & New York City Area
ServiceMaster Metropolitan: Providing Water Damage Restoration in Northern New Jersey, New York City, and the Surrounding Communities!
Water damage can wreak havoc not only on your home but also on your life.
When disaster strikes, get your life back to normal fast with a full range
of professional disaster restoration services. At ServiceMaster Metropolitan,
our goal is to restore your home—and your peace of mind—as
quickly and efficiently as possible. And our licensed and insured technicians
will communicate with you every step of the way. ServiceMaster Clean specializes
in water damage restoration and flood damage restoration services in Northern
New Jersey & the New York City area. Emergency service is available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Offer a Variety of Water Damage Restoration Services
When flooding happens, there are many steps to take to keep your home or business safe from water damage. Through both prevention and restoration services, there are ways to combat water damage. A failsafe option when you experience flood damage or water damage is to call theIICRC certified professionals at ServiceMaster Metropolitan. Providing water damage services in Jersey City, NJ, and surrounding areas, our technicians will provide water restoration and water extraction services to alleviate damage incurred from flooding.
Our Water Damage Services include:
- 24-hour Emergency Response Unit
- Water damage restoration
- Drying, dehumidification and water extraction
- Document drying and recovery
- Complete building and contents cleaning
- Carpet cleaning, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Project management and consulting
- Electronic equipment restoration
- Furniture restoration
- Sewage back-up cleaning and restoration
Water Damage Tips From the Professionals
No one expects to come face-to-face with water damage, but it can happen to anyone and anywhere. Check out our top Dos and Don’ts for if you’re confronted with water damage on your property!
Water Damage DOs
- Turn water off at the source (washer, faucet, toilet, etc…) or at the main shut off valve.
- Eliminate the source of water if possible.
- If there is a risk of electrical shock, turn off circuit breakers.
- Delays in loss mitigation might result in adverse health and additional damage to the structure and contents.
Water Damage DON’Ts
- Don’t attempt to enter a flooded basement when there is standing water.
- Don’t wait more than a day to start mitigation.
- Don’t activate the HVAC system if it has been directly contacted by water.
- Check electrical systems in the affected area.
Contact ServiceMaster Metropolitan for Immediate Water Damage Assistance!
When it comes to water damage, time is of the essence! Don’t wait to contact ServiceMaster Metropolitan for immediate assistance.