Emergency Cleanup Services Available 24/7
Our Oakland team sets ourselves apart from other companies in our area. We put the needs of our clients at the top of our priorities. That's why we remain accessible to you 24/7, in case a crisis hits at the most unexpected of times. Our experts work with you to find solutions to your problems in a timely and professional manner. You can be confident in that.
A few other benefits property owners can expect from our services include:
- Highly Experienced Team. Our professionals are among the best-trained experts in the field. Our staff receives ongoing, comprehensive training to provide industry-leading standards in disaster restoration.
- Greater Preparedness. Our Disaster Operations Center (DOC) detects and tracks weather events. We stay aware of storms that may impact your property.
- Expert Guidance & Support. We are leaders in restoration efforts. We understand the physical and emotional impact it can have on you and your property. We promise to be there as your guide and supporter from beginning to end.
More Reasons Customers Love Us
- We have 30+ positive reviews on Listen360
- We've been providing restoration solutions since 2004
- We have built relationships with local businesses and local insurance providers.
- We are HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved
- We have training and expertise from IICRC
- We are available 24 hours for emergencies.
Don't hesitate to reach out to our Oakland team if you want to learn more about what we can offer for your home or business. We will stay dedicated to you until you are happy and satisfied with the results.
Regional Territory in Garrett County
Our territory covers most of Garrett County and some surrounding regions like towns in West Virginia. We are based in Oakland, Maryland and serve neighboring areas. Check out our list below for some of the cities we serve.
- Keyser, WV
- Parsons, WV
- Petersburg, WV