Local water mitigation & Water Damage Restoration in Kalamazoo, MI
Our KALAMAZOO Water DAMAGE RESTORATION Process
Full Service Process
- Request for emergency service
- Free water damage analysis and quote
- Immediate water removal
- Removal & disposal of unsalvageable items
- Dry out structure & contents
- Content recovery & cleaning
- Odor neutralization and deodorization
We understand some people are capable of performing water mitigation in their own home or business. If this sounds like you, please let us know, and we’ll customize a water restoration plan just for you!
Please know: Water is not forgiving and will make you pay for any delays in water mitigation. Irreversible damage can occur to carpets, carpet padding, sheetrock, and other building materials if the damage is not addressed quickly. Leaving water causes secondary damage, bacteria growth, and mold growth.
Our Experience with water mitigation in kalamazoo, MI
You can rest assured your home or business will be safe, clean, and cared for when we perform water mitigation in Kalamazoo, MI.
We bring over 65 years of experience and dedication to providing water damage restoration services. The team at ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo works with the home or business owners and the insurance company to perform water mitigation in Kalamazoo, MI as quickly as possible.
Our services include water removal, disposable of unsalvageable items, rapid dry out, content recovery and cleaning, contents storage, insurance carrier agreements, specialty cleaning, sanitization, and more.
Our experience with water mitigation in Kalamazoo, MI has taught us that being available 24/7 is crucial when providing restoration emergency services. Our process ensures a water restoration professional will be on site as quickly as possible no matter what time of day.
A Water Damage Restoration Process You Can Trust
After an initial assessment and free quote, our experienced water damage restoration crews use state-of-the-art equipment to extract the water and dry out the entire area.
The first step at ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo is to resolve the cause of the water. Whether it’s a leaky dishwasher, broken supply line, or sewage backup, the restoration process begins with fixing the problem. Without identifying and resolving the cause of the water damage, you will only have more problems in the future. For water mitigation in Kalamazoo, MI, we're your go-to team.
The process of recovering from water damage can be overwhelming. One of the first questions we receive is, “How long will it take for my property to dry?” On average, 3-5 days. Drying time is determined by a combination of factors: (1) location (2) duration (3) source of water (4) types of building materials (5) weather conditions (6) how quickly emergency services begin. Let us help you navigate through your situation. Get a free analysis, free advice, and a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Signs of Water Damage?
Water damage often goes unnoticed until it's too late. Common signs of water damage in your home include:
- Water stains on ceilings or walls: These stains can be caused by leaks in the roof or pipes and are often accompanied by mold or mildew.
- Peeling paint or wallpaper: High humidity levels can cause paint or wallpaper to separate from the walls.
- Warping wood: Warped wood can be caused by a leak somewhere in your home. It is often accompanied by mold or mildew.
- Mold or mildew: Mold is a fungus that thrives in damp environments. Mildew is a mold that is often white or gray. Mold and mildew can wreak havoc on your home and health.
- Sagging ceilings or walls: This can be caused by leaks in pipes or roofs and high humidity levels.
If you notice any of these signs, contact ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo to schedule an appointment with one of your water damage restoration experts near you today.