Commercial Mold Damage Restoration in Minneapolis
Expert Mold Remediation Services for Your Local Business in St. Louis Park & Nearby Areas
Discovering mold in your building is never good. Professional and immediate mold remediation and damage restoration are essential in keeping mold contamination under control and, most importantly, your employees and customers safe.
If you're dealing with mold damage, turn to ServiceMaster of Minneapolis for help! We're a team of restoration professionals who know what to look for during your mold test and damage assessment, how to accurately diagnose the cause of your mold contamination, and which steps need to be taken to get your business back to normal. We'll be there with you every step of the way!
Where Does Mold Come From?
Mold exists everywhere, but it doesn't necessarily cause any issues for your business unless the right, or for you, wrong, conditions are present. Mold growth will occur and continue to spread as long as there is food from any organic source, any amount of oxygen, a large amount of moisture, and a comfortable place with the right temperature.
Common causes of mold in businesses include:
- Heavy rainfall
- Leaky roofs
- Burst pipes
- Overflowing sinks
- Overflowing toilets
- Broken down appliances
- Poor window seals
- Poor ventilation
Whether clean water, grey water, or black water has entered your business, it's important to do everything possible to quickly stop the water damage. Professional water mitigation will reduce the amount of water damage that needs to be cleaned up as well as the chance of mold growing in the first place, so don't delay getting the proper help for your business.
What Are the Dangers of Mold Growth?
Mold growth presents several problems for your business, including:
- Visible black, brown, and green stains throughout your business
- Prolonged exposure will lead to watery eyes, runny noses, and more allergy symptoms
- Rotting hardwood flooring, damaged carpeting, and failing walls
- Mold growth in your HVAC system and air ducts, leading to unhealthy indoor air quality
- Structural damage if the mold eats away at the foundation of your home
- Musty smells that remain persistent despite regular cleaning
Mold is much more than something that can make your staff feel sick. Its unsightly appearance can drive away new customers and sales, and it will only get worse. Any signs of mold growth or a growing suspicion that mold may be hidden somewhere in your business should be taken seriously and dealt with immediately by professionals.
How Do You Deal with Mold Damage?
At the first sign of mold in your business, be sure to:
- Avoid doing mold removal on your own to keep yourself safe from inhaling active spores
- Block off affected areas to employees and customers to protect others from mold exposure
- Identify the cause of your mold's damage by looking for nearby leaks or even a source of humidity and put a stop to it
- Seek out proper mold remediation services to ensure mold spores are eliminated from the building
Avoiding DIY restoration and reaching out to a professional commercial damage restoration company like ServiceMaster of Minneapolis can be key to reducing the amount of damage your business takes, both physically and financially. Quick action is essential to getting your doors back open!
Request Your Mold Remediation Services from ServiceMaster of Minneapolis Today!
When restoring your business, it's important to work with a professional restoration company that knows how to deliver high-quality results and superior customer service. ServiceMaster of Minneapolis is equipped to do just that for any business in St. Louis Park or the surrounding areas in Minneapolis!
Our team relies on the trusted systems and advanced tools developed by ServiceMaster, a national leader in residential and commercial restoration with over 65 years of experience, to help you get back to normal as fast as possible.
Save your business from mold today – dial(612) 688-4497 to request your Minneapolis mold remediation services!