Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Minneapolis
As a business owner, dealing with water damage in your business can be challenging and expensive – unless you have ServiceMaster of Minneapolis on your side. Our team is here to help you quickly get your business back up and running. With over 30 years of commercial and residential water damage experience in the Minneapolis area, we understand the importance of rapid response for your commercial property.
Call us today at(612) 688-4497 to request your free estimate!
What Are the Types of Water Damage?
Unfortunately, not all commercial water damage comes from a clean water source. There are a total of three water damage categories, and each one can create unsafe conditions for your business, making it a risk to clean up on your own or continue doing business as normal.
Types of commercial water damage include:
- Clean Water – Broken or burst pipes, overflowed sinks, appliance problems
- Grey Water – Sump pump backups, washing machine leaks, toilet leaks
- Black Water – Flood water, sewer line backflow, sewage
Due to the bacteria that black and grey water holds and the mold damage clean water can lead to, it’s important to never attempt water damage clean-up or restoration on your own. Poor water damage restoration and improper drying techniques can lead to damage spreading to other rooms and levels, severe mold growth, structural damage, and more. Call for commercial water damage restoration as soon as possible!
What Should I Do After Water Damage?
As soon as you realize your business is being flooded or has been damaged by water, whether from a severe storm or a burst pipe, it’s important to:
- Locate the source of your water damage and put a stop to it if possible – this usually looks like shutting off your property’s main water valve
- Turn off electricity and evacuate the premises to keep your customers and employees safe
- Contact us for help right away on a custom restoration action plan to minimize damage and interruptions to your business
Emergency extraction is needed when reducing the amount of physical and financial loss your business takes in the face of roof leaks or flood damage. Our team is here for you around the clock to ensure we’re able to deliver the prompt response you need to get started on your business repairs.
Discover Our Water Damage Restoration Process
At ServiceMaster of Minneapolis, we’re not only locally owned and operated in St. Louis Park, but we’re also backed by an industry leader in restoration services with over 65 years of experience! We pay close attention to every step of the water damage process, ensuring your business is restored with meticulous detail.
Our trusted water damage restoration services includes:
- Free Estimate – We’ll send a professional to inspect your water damage and help you get started on your commercial property damage restoration.
- Water Mitigation – After we arrive, we’ll make sure to get your property’s damage under control to mitigate your loss and prevent further damage to your business through proper techniques.
- Damage Removal – Water damage can deliver loads of damage to your walls, floors, ceilings, and more. We’ll make sure any standing water is removed, along with trapped moisture you may not even see at first glance. Salvageable items will be sent to an off-site location for proper restoration and storage until your business is reopened.
- Water Damage Repairs – The last stage of our restoration process will help you repair and restore your business. We’ll work quickly, follow the timelines we laid out, and ensure your space is restored to its pre-loss conditions.
We’ll end things with a walk-through of your business, ensuring you are completely satisfied with the final results of our project. We take great pride in the quality of our repairs and always go above and beyond to ensure you’re happy with our commercial water damage process from the beginning to the end.
Restore your home with confidence – contact us online to schedule your in-home estimate!