FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
24/7 Fire Damage Repair Near You
Fire can cause extensive damage to a house. It can burn away the structural integrity of the walls and ceilings, leaving them vulnerable to collapse. Fire also causes smoke damage which affects not only furniture and other belongings but also leaves residue on surfaces that is difficult to remove without professional help. Smoke and soot from fires can contain harmful toxins that can cause respiratory problems.
Fire also produces soot that coats everything with a fine layer of ash making it necessary for homeowners or professionals clean up after such an event before any repairs are made in order for those repairs last long term. However, proper cleaning and restoration after a fire is a delicate process that is best performed by professionals for the best results. At ServiceMaster Recovery by C2C Restoration, we have the skills and experience to get your home back to its best pre-loss condition.
Damages Caused by Fire
Fire damage isn't just limited to burned objects. Anything in your home or business, even items not close to the fire, can suffer from the aftermath of a blaze.
Here's how fire damage can still harm your property even after the flames have been extinguished:
- Smoke and ash can damage and corrode materials left behind.
- The strong smoke odor can make your home unbearable even after the fire has been put out.
- In a few minutes, walls and other surfaces can lose their natural color.
- Kitchen appliances start to show signs of damage in just a few hours, with their finishes turning yellow.
- Smoke can quickly tarnish metal while also etching glass in just a short time.
These are just some ways fire damage can harm your home or business. If you've suffered from fire damage, trust the experts at ServiceMaster Recovery by C2C Restoration to clean up and restore your property. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure your home or business is fire-free, so you can move on with your life.
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
The fire damage restoration process involves several steps in order to return a property to its pre-fire condition.
- Assessment: The first step is assessing the extent of the damage and determining what needs to be done for repair.
- Fire Damage Cleanup: Next, any materials that are damaged beyond repair must be removed and replaced with new ones.
- Soot & Smoke Cleaning: Items and surfaces will be cleaned of soot and smoke residue.
- Repairs: Once all debris has been cleared away, reconstruction can begin which may include repairing walls, ceilings, floors or other structural components that were affected by smoke or water damage from extinguishing the fire.
- Air Testing: Finally air quality testing should take place in order to make sure there are no lingering toxins present before occupants can safely reenter the building again after it has been restored back into a safe living space once more.
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Recovery by C2C Restoration?
Our restoration experts are here to help you restore your property as soon as possible. We have the experience and expertise to handle all aspects of fire and water restoration, from fire damaged drywall to water damaged carpets.
We understand the urgency of getting your property restored, and we will work tirelessly to get the job done right. Contact us today for help with fire damage restoration, and let us help you get your life back on track!