Expert Water Damage REPAIR AND RESTORATION Services in Plymouth
Searching for Water Damage Restoration Near You? We Can Help!
Whether your building is damaged from a flood, a burst pipe, or just a big storm, water damage can lead to catastrophic outcomes in your home or business. There are many ways water can begin damaging your property such as leaking pipes, rising flood waters, roof leaks, and built-up moisture-among many other problems.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Plymouth
Our water damage restoration services in Plymouth include the following:
- Assessment of damage & cost estimation
- Water extraction
- Anti-microbial application
- Air movement/drying
- Monitoring the drying process
What Kind of Damage Can Water Cause to Your Home or Business?
If water damage is left unaddressed, your home or business can develop:
- Mold problems
- Pest infestations
- Electrical shorts and electrocution
- Mild to severe structural issues
To mitigate these negative effects to your living standards and property, it’s important to call the professional water damage experts at ServiceMaster South Shore. With just one simple phone call, our water damage technicians will immediately address any water damage and advice on future prevention measures, so you have peace of mind.
Common Causes of Water Damage in Plymouth
Plymouth is renowned for its cold winters, crisp spring rains and seasonal humidity – all perfect candidates for water damage. As Plymouth’s premier water damage service, we help resolve the following problems caused by water and moisture:
- Moisture hidden behind walls and crawl spaces
- Severe storms and precipitation
- Rising flood waters that enter your home
- Melting snow and ice
- Leaks from faulty and malfunctioning appliances
- Leaky or clogged toilets
- Plumbing leaks or burst pipes
- Broken water heaters
- Roof leaks and damage
- Damage from firefighting
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
ServiceMaster South Shore ensures the following services when we restore your water-damaged home or business:
- Identify the source of water damage and inspect the area to create an estimate
- Carpet/floor/tile evaluation
- Measure the extent of damage on walls, surfaces and ceilings.
- Odor control and anti-microbial application (if needed)
- Dehumidifier set up and operation in affected rooms and areas
- Create a plan for next steps and future visits – we will coordinate with your insurance provider throughout the entire process
It is extremely important for your home or business to be prepared for the harsh New England weather, and ServiceMaster South Shore is here to help.
Why Choose ServiceMaster South Shore?
Our technicians at ServiceMaster South Shore are experienced in using advanced technologies and procedures to provide you with the highest quality water extraction services.
At ServiceMaster South Shore, Inc., we:
- Are backed by a national restoration network with over 65 years of experience
- Are available to help you 24/7/365
- Help you navigate through the claim and insurance process
- Are IICRC certified
- Treat your home and possessions as if they were our own
- Highly rated for professional, responsive, and high-quality service
Water Damage Restoration | FAQs
How long does it take for water damage to cause mold?
Mold can start growing on water-damaged surfaces in just 1 to 2 days. Then once mold starts to grow, it can rapidly spread.
it's critical to call us as soon as you notice evidence of water damage! We'll identity and fix the source of the water damage. We'll also help remove and remediate any mold growth.
How do I know if water is damaging my property?
We often attribute water damage to emergencies like a plumbing leak or flood damage. Sometimes water damage can be much more subtle. Knowing what to look for can help prevent worst-case scenarios!
Keep your eyes peeled for:
- Bubbling or blistering paint
- Cracks in your walls and/or ceilings
- Higher than normal water bills
- Musty or damp odors
Think YOUr home needs water damage repair?When in doubt, give us a call! We're the pros at identifying and remediating water damage anywhere in your home.