Water Damage Restoration in Chula Vista
Dependable Water Damage Specialists Near You
Everyone feels overwhelmed in the first moments of dealing with water damage or flooding. Causes of flooding can happen at the most inconvenient moment. (Broken appliances or plumbing failure). Time is precious when standing water lingers and precious objects are soaking wet. Any delay can lead to greater damage and expense. When disaster strikes, we are the reliable water damage specialists you need.
We are on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to mitigate water spread and restore your damaged property. Our team is ready and waiting to serve you with expertise and urgency.
A Proven Water Damage Restoration Routine
We are backed by a national franchise brand that stands behind 65+ years of quality service. This means we have the support system and inherited knowledge necessary to confront any water damage challenge. We can handle flooded basements, leaky washing machines, or a pesky plumbing malfunction.. We havestate-of-the-art extraction equipment, powerful truck-mounted cleaning tools, and health-sensitive cleaning solutions. To get the job done right, we use well-proven techniques.
We have even streamlined our water damage repair process into a tried-and-true routine of five easy steps:
- We assess the source of the problem. We calculate the full scope of water damage to plan mitigation efforts.
- We present restoration options so you can choose a repair plan that suits your needs and budget.
- If flooded, we use high-quality, industrial equipment to pump out standing water from your home or business.
- We install fans and other equipment. This quickly and effectively dries the wet space to combat the spread of mold spores.
- We use industry-grade dehumidifiers to remove leftover moisture. This prevents proliferation of mold and continued structural damage.
How Long Does Drying Out Water Damage Usually Take?
Drying out water damage can take anywhere from 12 hours to multiple days. Timelines depend on the severity of the damage. The drying portion of most water restoration projects last from 3 to 5 days. Larger leaks, severe flooding, and bigger areas will take longer. After drying is complete, more time may be needed for reconstruction and repairs.
How to Safely Begin Water Damage Mitigation
Has an undetected leak, sudden flood, powerful storm, or broken appliance inundates your business or home? We suggest the following steps:
- Be careful. Uncontained water can be a serious electrical danger. If you can access a circuit breaker without entering a flooded zone, promptly shut off the power. Then, immediately contact a professional electrician and water damage specialist.
- Remove the water. If the power is off and no electrical hazards persist, a sump pump or any water extraction equipment is of the highest order. We have industry-leading technologies and machines. This enables us to expedite the process.
- Dry out damaged materials. Move everything damp to a dry space to maximize air movement. We want to limit the spread of water, halt mold, and help evaporate stagnant moisture.
- Air out – Enclosed spaces rarely dry without assistance. Our industrial dehumidifiers suck out moisture with speed and efficiency.
- Prevent mold – Wet, humid areas nurture mold. After drying and airing out, a purifier is beneficial to eliminate spores.
Water damage is always scary. We sincerely respect the value of your beloved antiques, heirlooms, furniture, and private property. Let ServiceMaster Absolute Water & Fire Damage Services back you up. You can rest assured that every effort will be made to save what is salvageable.