Water Damage Restoration in Chula Vista
Dependable Water Damage Specialists Near You
Everyone feels overwhelmed in the first moments of dealing with water damage or flooding. Worse yet, causes of flooding (like broken appliances or plumbing failure) usually happen at the most inconvenient moment. Time is precious when standing water lingers and precious objects are soaking wet. Any delay can lead to greater damage and expense. When disaster strikes, we are the reliable water damage specialists you need.
We are on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to mitigate water spread and restore your damaged property. Our team is ready and waiting to serve you with expertise and urgency.
A Proven Water Damage Restoration Routine
Backed by a national franchise brand that stands behind 65+ years of quality service, we have the support system and inherited knowledge necessary to confront whatever water damage challenge arises. Whether it is a flooded basement, a leaky washing machine or dishwasher, or a pesky plumbing malfunction, we are equipped with state-of-the-art extraction equipment, powerful truck-mounted cleaning tools, health-sensitive cleaning solutions, and well-proven techniques.
Always committed to excellence, we have even streamlined our water damage repair process into a tried-and-true routine of five easy steps:
- We assess the source of the problem and calculate the full scope of water damage to plan mitigation efforts.
- We present restoration options so you can choose a repair plan that suits your needs and budget.
- If flooded, we use high-quality, industrial equipment to pump out standing water from your home or business.
- We install fans and other equipment to quickly and effectively dry the wet space to combat the spread of mold spores.
- We use industry-grade dehumidifiers to remove leftover moisture that might proliferate mold and cause continued structural damage.
How Long Does Drying Out Water Damage Usually Take?
Drying out water damage can take anywhere from 12 hours to multiple days depending on the severity of the damage. The drying portion of most water restoration projects last from 3 to 5 days. Larger leaks, severe flooding, and bigger areas will take longer. After drying is complete, more time may be needed for reconstruction and repairs.
For more info about water damage restoration services in Chula Vista, call (619) 492-5084.
How to Safely Begin Water Damage Mitigation
If an undetected leak, sudden flood, powerful storm, or broken appliance inundates your business or home, we suggest the following steps:
- Be careful – Uncontained water can be a serious electrical danger. If you can access a circuit breaker without entering a flooded zone, promptly shut off the power. Then, immediately contact a professional electrician and water damage specialist.
- Remove the water – If the power is off and no electrical hazards persist, a sump pump or any water extraction equipment is of the highest order. With industry-leading technologies and machines, we do everything in our power to expedite the process.
- Dry out damaged materials – Move everything damp to a dry space to maximize air movement, limit the spread of water, halt mold, and help evaporate stagnant moisture.
- Air out – Enclosed spaces rarely dry without assistance. Our industrial dehumidifiers suck out moisture with speed and efficiency.
- Prevent mold – Wet, humid areas nurture mold. After drying and airing out, a purifier is beneficial to eliminate spores.
Water damage is always scary. We sincerely respect the value of your beloved antiques, heirlooms, furniture, and private property. As a result, our Chula Vista water mitigation company puts in maximum effort every time to optimize the chances of mitigating damage and restoring your prized possessions. With ServiceMaster Absolute Water & Fire Damage Services backing you up, you can rest assured that every effort was made to save what was salvageable.
For water damage repair services in Chula Vista, call (619) 492-5084 or contact us here to speak with our emergency response team today.