ServiceMaster Restoration by Roome The Clean You Expect, The Service You Deserve
ServiceMaster Restoration by Roome is part of the franchise system of the ServiceMaster Company, which is the largest provider of restoration services in the United States. ServiceMaster Restoration by Roome handles nearly 1,000 losses a year and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to service you. ServiceMaster Restoration by Roome is partnered with leading insurance companies, commercial and residential property management firms, and homeowners to restore “Peace of Mind” after water or fire damage. So no matter what the emergency – water, sewage, fire or smoke damage, trauma /vandalism clean up, and/or mold remediation – SMNI is ready to give you “Peace of Mind” with 24/7/365 service.
Quality Restoration Vendor
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services. In order to earn and maintain QRV certification, firms must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore service guarantees, including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore requirements for General Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore principles of environmental stewardship.
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
EPA Lead Safe Certified
Lead Safe Certification assures that the certified contractor will:
- Assign a Certified Renovator to each renovation that it performs.
- Use only certified or properly trained individuals to perform renovations.
- Follow the work practice standards and record keeping requirements in the regulation
We here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Roome believe that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success, and we are passionate about finding great employees that believe in our values and mission. It is our primary goal when recruiting new employees to fill vacancies with persons who have the best available skills, abilities, or experience needed to perform the work. We are an equal opportunity employer and decisions regarding the recruitment, selection, and placement of employees are made on the basis of job-related criteria only.
We are always accepting applications so please feel free to download a copy of the application and turn it in!
Download: Employment Applicantion