Fire Damage Restoration in North Brunswick
Fire & Smoke Restoration from Disaster Specialists in Middlesex & Mercer County
Fire can be a beautiful thing – if it’s isolated within a ring and everyone’s sitting around it with marshmallows on sticks. But when it’s damaging your home or office, fire becomes one of the most dangerous and damaging elements there is. Soot and smoke can be just as damaging as flames. Not to mention that with fire comes firefighting, which often brings its own set of water damage problems. If you’re going through this, it’s easy to become overwhelmed and feel anxious.
You’ll need to act fast to make the most of restoration efforts. Luckily, ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services is here, and we’ll guide you through the process from start to finish.
Here’s what you can expect when you call our team of professionals in Middlesex County:
- A detailed inspection to identify the source and understand the type of fire that occurred
- Assessing any areas that got wet during the firefighting process
- Safe remediation of any water damage to prevent it from worsening
- Determining materials that can become damaged from smoke and soot
- Removing and packing out salvageable items
- Conducting structural restoration on the property
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing affected surfaces
- Bringing your clean items back and helping you get back to normal
Plus, we regularly work with insurance carriers, which means we’ll be more than happy to help you navigate insurance claims. When you count on ServiceMaster Restore, you’re receiving premium services that cater completely to your unique situation.
We carry the proper licensing and insurance to safely perform restoration services, and our professionals undergo rigorous training to ensure that the results are flawless. But you don’t have to take our word for it – take a look at our customer reviews to see what people are saying across Mercer & Middlesex County.
Give our friendly, reliable team a call at (732) 355-3406 right away for fire and smoke damage restoration in North Brunswick.