Water Damage Restoration in Ann Arbor, MI
Emergency Water Damage Restoration & Mitigation Services Near You
Though it’s impossible to know when a flooding disaster will strike, it’s both possible and essential that you know what to do when the threat of danger is over. ServiceMaster Excellence makes that easy by offering the water and flood damage restoration in Ann Arbor, MI, that helps you get your home back fast.
The quicker you call us, the better off your building will be, so make sure you don’t delay when the time comes. Living through a disaster may be hard, but with us on your side, the aftermath doesn’t have to be.
Professional Flood & High Water Damage Cleanup
There are many pitfalls involved with cleaning up a structure once flood water recedes. That’s why you should always entrust severe flood and high-water damage to an experienced home flooding service provider. We can even help with clean-up once repairs are done. Call ServiceMaster Excellence today to learn more about our water and flood damage services in Ann Arbor, MI.
What is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of preventing and reducing damage caused by water intrusion. It’s an integral part of the water damage restoration procedure.
The water damage mitigation process includes:
- Inspection and assessment of the extent of water damage
- Identification of the source of water and any potential safety hazards
- Extraction of standing water using specialized equipment
- Removal of any damaged items, if necessary
- Setting up of air movers and dehumidifiers to dry out the affected areas
- Monitoring of the drying process to ensure the property is completely dry
- Sanitizing and cleaning the affected areas to prevent mold growth
Each water mitigation process can vary depending on the specific situation and extent of the damage. Contact ServiceMaster Excellence for a more in-depth water mitigation plan based on your situation.
Specialized Water Damage Repair in Ann Arbor
At ServiceMaster Excellence, our water damage teams are trained and highly specialized in all types of repairs to ensure your home is back in top condition.
We use state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and methods to ensure your repair is as efficient and effective as possible, helping you return to normal life quickly.
Our Ann Arbor water damage repair services include:
- Content And Document Drying
- Appliance Leaks
- Carpet And Upholstery Furniture
- Drying And Dehumidification
- Burst And Leaking Pipes
- Sewage Backup
- Fire Fighting Damage
- Flooded Basement
- Roof Leaks And Failures
Getting Your Home Back to Pre-Loss Condition
Our Water damage Restoration Process
Water damage restoration is a complex process that needs to be done by professionals in order to ensure it is effective in keeping your home and family safe. The process involves removing excess moisture and drying out in-depth, disinfecting affected areas, and replacing damaged materials with new ones if necessary.
The restoration process includes:
- Assessing the extent of damage by testing moisture levels in both walls and carpets which have been soaked by water
- Removal of excess liquid must be done quickly in order to limit further damage - all furniture, carpets, and other objects that have been saturated must be taken outside or submersed in clean water for drying purposes.
- Reduce humidity by using dehumidifiers and fans where appropriate.
- Inspecting and cleaning HVAC systems to eliminate any mold growth that may be present.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all areas affected by water damage.
- Replacing any materials that have been removed during the cleaning process with new ones, if necessary.
With our team by your side you can be rest assured your water restoration process will be efficient and effective. We understand how overwhelming the aftermath of water damage can be, and are here to help you every step of the way.
Is Water Damage a Big Deal?
Water damage is no joke, as ignoring water damage can be dangerous and costly. If left untreated water damage can bring many hazardous conditions, putting your home and loved ones at risk.
If Left unattended or untreated, water damage can lead to:
- The compromise the water supply
- Damaged electrical and other home system
- Creates the perfect environment for mold and mildew to grow, and this can cause serious health issues.
- Structural damage - create structural issues, weakening walls and ceilings over time and making your home less safe
Acting quickly is key; our Ann Arbor water restoration professionals can remove water, assess any damage, identify the source of the water leaks, minimize and prevent further damage, then repair and restore your property to its original condition.
Whether it's a single ceiling leak or water flooding through your entire basement, water damage should definitely not be taken lightly - contact our technicians for water damage restoration near you!