A broken pipe, flooding from a hard storm or other disaster — whatever the cause of the damage, Memphis water damage is the stuff of nightmares for any building manager or homeowner. While you might be able to eventually dry out the space yourself with a wet/dry vacuum, in the time that it would take you to complete this without the use of commercial equipment specially designed for water extraction, the water would have crept through any cracks and soaked more materials. This would make your Memphis water damage cleanup needs even bigger. Don’t hesitate—call in the Memphis water extraction and restoration experts. We are on call 24/7.
- First, our team arrives on site and assesses the damage and explains the best course of action.
- Any standing water is extracted using commercial grade equipment.
- Dehumidifiers and air movers are brought in to thoroughly dry out your Memphis water damage site.
- Damaged materials are removed.
- The space is sanitized and antimicrobial applications help prevent a mold growth from developing.
- Moisture levels are monitored to ensure that complete drying has occurred and no excess moisture will be trapped within the walls.
While you wait for the Memphis water damage cleanup professionals, check out our cleaning tips to get the restoration process started safely.