Residential Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Bridge City
Professional Recovery Services After Fire Disasters
Whether it’s the very first fire you’ve experienced or you’ve gone through this type of situation before, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Nothing seems normal and it’s difficult to get your bearings to navigate the restoration process. That’s why ServiceMaster by TLC is here. More than just licensed, insured, and highly experienced professionals, we’re a team of caring individuals. We see these disasters regularly and are honored to share our restoration skillset to help members of the Bridge City community.
After all, even though we have support from a national brand, we are local. And not only does that mean we have a strong pulse on the weather in the area, but it also means we’re available for rapid response. Emergencies don’t wait until business hours, which is why we answer phone calls 24/7. If you need assistance, we will quickly dispatch a specialty crew to mitigate any damage. It does not take long for damage to extend beyond the flames. Within minutes, surfaces become discolored. In a matter of hours, your appliance finishes can turn yellow. And ash and smoke cause etching in materials that can permanently damage them. Plus, the odor left behind from fires lingers and permeates, meaning it will require professional treatment to fully eradicate. Don’t hesitate to reach out and get help!
Restoring Your Home and Possessions After a Fire
House fires occur in any number of ways, whether it’s a kitchen accident, electrical hazard, or a wildfire, you name it. What’s important is understanding the proper recovery procedure for each situation. Even though we will create a custom plan for restoring your home, our process typically includes:
- Site security with tarps and boards
- Assistance securing temporary housing
- Removing items ruined beyond recovery
- Carefully relocating possessions to an offsite facility for cleaning
- Inspecting the home for structural stability
- Drying and dehumidifying water left from firefighting efforts
- Assessing for mold growth and eliminating it
- Performing construction to bring the property back to pre-loss condition
- Deodorizing and sealing to keep out smoke odors permanently
- Cleaning and sanitizing possessions before bringing them back to the home
- Help getting through any tricky insurance claims
- Returning everything to its original position
We’re here to do what it takes to help you get back to normal life. But you don’t need to take our word for it. That’s what these reviews are for! That, and they keep us accountable to our high standards of excellence. No two houses or fires are going to be the same. That’s why we’re here.