Water Damage Restoration in Bridge City, TX
Water Damage Specialists with Cutting-edge Tools & Techniques
At ServiceMaster by TLC, we realize how stressful dealing with unwanted water can be.
Our team is prepared to do everything in our power to restore your home as quickly as possible. We combine scientifically proven strategies and industry-leading experience to fix complex problems urgently and with purpose. Water damage repair is in our company’s DNA.
When you call us, you can expect our restoration specialists to arrive fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and in-depth knowledge. We’ve dealt with every imaginable situation over the years.
Our toolkit consists of premium tools, such as:
- Sump pumps
- Specialized vacuums
- High-volume blowers
- Industry-grade axial fans
- Industrial-grade mops
- Moisture meters
- Truck-mounted equipment
- And other heavy-duty devices
24-Hour Water Extraction and Remediation
We know that water damage is almost always unexpected. That's why our team is available around the clock for emergency restoration services.
You can reach out anytime–24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We will do everything we can to send a technician promptly to your property.
Mitigating the Long-Term Consequences of Water Damage
It can be challenging to assess the full scope of water damage. Water can seep into walls, saturate flooring, and spread mold spores behind the scenes.
It is critical to remove moisture and dampness to avoid mold damage. We use moisture meters to detect water levels in the air and design a game plan. We also look out for telltale signs of hidden water issues.
Signs of a Hidden Water Leak
Some indicators of a slow water leak include:
- Loose joints and adhesive issues
- Cracked ceilings
- Soggy or warped wood
- Bubbly spots on walls and floors
- Unexplained stains or water spots
- Mold blooms
Look Out for Common Types of Water Damage
It is also important to keep an eye out for the most common types of water damage:
- White water damage is usually from potable or drinkable sources, such as your main supply lines.
- Grey water damage likely means chemicals are contaminating the water. This scenario often results from a faulty appliance (dishwasher, washing machine, etc.) that uses detergents and/or soap.
- Black water damage is probably highly contaminated and the consequence of a leaky sewage pipe.
Our top priority is to mitigate water damage quickly to avoid structural decay, health hazards, and ruined belongings. We promise to treat water damage fast.
For more information about our water damage restoration services, simplycontact us online!