Mold Removal in Garland, TX
Serving the Dallas and Garland, TX area since 1978
Mold can appear in a home or building at any time because it only takes the right conditions for it to form. Without professional attention from a property restoration company, mold will slowly destroy affected surfaces.
The presence of mold is also a threat to your health as mold exposure can lead to allergies and even infections.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides mold remediation services in Garland, TX to remove mold from commercial and residential buildings. We use advanced equipment and methods to ensure that the mold is fully removed and we will protect the unaffected areas as we work.
Mold Removal Services – Check Out Our Video
Damage Caused by Mold
There are plenty of potential food sources for mold in your home, including cellulose which is found in wood and drywall.
Once there is extra moisture from humidity or water damage, the risk for mold growth increases significantly.
For this reason, be sure to contact water damage restoration professionals as soon as you discover a flood or leak on your property.
Mold also causes discoloration of the surfaces it affects and if given enough time, it will permanently damage these surfaces.
The mold growth will continue to spread to new areas of your home by dispersing its spores and it is exposure to these spores that leads to allergic reactions and respiratory illness.
Any amount of mold growth requires immediate attention from a professional mold remediation service.
Call ServiceMaster of North Texas at (972) 284-0757 for mold inspection in Garland, tx. We'll perform any required mold removal or remediation service.
Mold Restoration – What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas immediately for mold removal if you live or work in Garland, TX.
- Wipe off any walls containing beads of water.
- Turn on the dehumidifier or A/C unit to remove any moisture and increase air flow.
- Dry off any wet items, as long as they do not contain any mold.
- Inspect the HVAC system of your home.
- Always wear protection around mold, including glasses, face mask, and gloves.
Mold Cleanup – What to Avoid:
- Do not disturb any moldy surfaces.
- Do not place a fan directly in front of mold.
- Do not clean any mold yourself as it will only cause it to spread further by releasing its spores.
- Do not paint or caulk over the mold.
AtServiceMaster of North Texas, we have the proper equipment and cleaning products to remove mold growth and clean up the resulting damage.
Our IICRC-certified technicians will isolate the contamination as soon as we arrive and thoroughly test the home or building to find all mold growth.
We will then create a mold remediation plan based on our testing results and repair or replace damaged surfaces after removing the mold.
Our mold remediation services in Garland, TX consist of the following:
- Thorough inspection to find hidden mold growth
- Identification of areas at high risk for future growth
- Isolation of the mold growth
- Creation of a mold removal plan based on our assessment
- Complete mold remediation
- Final inspection to ensure mold does not return in the future.
Contact Us for Mold Remediation in Garland, TX
Do not let mold growth persist in your home or building to cause damage and threaten your health. Make sure you call ServiceMaster of North Texasimmediately if you notice a mold issue in your home or business.
Our technicians will fully assess the situation and form the right remediation plan to make your home or business mold free.
Call us at (972) 284-0757 for professional mold removal services in Garland, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mold
What are the most common causes of mold?
Some of the top causes of mold includes:
- Moisture - moisture as a result of leaks, rain or other source are hot beds for mold growth
- Poor air circulation - mold grows best in damp areas with little ventilation. Areas with a lack of air flow are favorable for mold development
- Humidity - a humidity level of 55% and higher is favorable for mold growth
What are the warning signs of mold growth?
- Dark spots and stains on the ceiling, walls and/or floors
- Moisture levels in the home are high enough to form condensation on hard surfaces
- Musty odor that doesn’t go away
What is the difference between mold remediation and mold removal?
Mold removal involves cleaning away mold or throwing out material that has been significantly damaged by m