Fire Damage Restoration Services in Dallas, TX
Serving the Dallas, TX area since 1978.
There are no words that can describe the pain and suffering after finding your property severely damaged after a fire. Especially seeing valued personal belongings covered in smoke and soot, the experience can be traumatic.
But with proper fire restoration services, there is still a chance to recover these belongings and even your building structure if you take action with professional disaster restoration services.
ServiceMaster of North Texas responds immediately with fire damage restoration services in the Dallas, TX area to help homes and businesses recover from these natural disasters.
Our fire restoration team understands the urgency and need to restore building materials right away, which is why we are available 24/7 to arrive within 2 hours, stabilize and board up the property, and begin the fire damage restoration process immediately.
Why Fire Damage Restoration Needs to Happen Fast
Although it is still possible to repair buildings after fires, the work must happen right away. This is because the smoke and soot leftover from the flames will continue to affect new materials as it spreads.
This will create etching and tarnishing and will compromise the structural makeup which can cause permanent damage in a matter of days. This what makes fast smoke damage restoration services so important.
ServiceMaster of North Texasunderstands this issue completely, which is why we respond immediately and use professional fire cleanup agents to remove the oily residue left behind from the byproducts.
We will also conduct any controlled demolition, followed by making any necessary fire damage repairs to the structure as part of the restoration process.
Finally, our fire restoration technicians will take care of any lingering odors to fully restore a clean and safe living environment for you and your family or staff again.
See our fire restoration crew in action in Dallas, TX in this video:
Our fire damage cleanup services in Dallas, TX include:
- 24/7 Availability and Immediate Response: The fire restoration technicians of ServiceMaster of North Texas are available 24/7 in the Dallas, TX area to respond to fire-damaged homes and businesses.
- Emergency Stabilization and Board Ups: Sometimes properties damaged by fire come to the point of being unstable and run the risk of collapse. To ensure everyone’s safety and prevent additional damage, the structure will be stabilized and boarded up.
- Pre-Cleaning: Our fire damage restoration crew will conduct an initial inspection to identify the materials that will need immediate attention, addressing them first with advanced cleaning products.
- Reconstruction: All permanently damaged materials whose structural makeup has been compromised by the fire, will be removed and replacements will be installed.
- Content Cleaning: All fire and smoke-damaged contents will be effectively cleaned using gentle cleaning agents to remove the soot and smoke byproducts. Pack out services will be provided if the restoration process cannot be conducted on-site.
- Odor Removal: Our smoke restoration teams will apply powerful deodorizers, including hydroxyl and ozone equipment to eliminate all remaining odor particles.
Fire Restoration Tips
Fires are incredibly dangerous and the most important thing to do first is to contact emergency services. Once extinguished, the site is still hazardous due to structural weakening and it’s critical to get a fire damage restoration crew out there immediately.
However, there are some proactive steps you can take to mitigate damage from the fire and smoke.
Fire Restoration – What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas immediately for fire damage restoration services in Dallas, TX.
- Turn off the electricity.
- Wipe off all plant leaves from soot and smoke particles.
- Tape 2 layers of cheesecloth over the air vents.
- Clean the surfaces of porcelain, Formica, aluminum, and chrome materials.
- Remove all food from the refrigerator as well as the food that was exposed during the fire.
- Change the HVAC filter.
Fire Damage Repair – What NOT to Do:
- Do not use any appliances or electronics until they have been inspected by a technician.
- Do not try to remove the soot yourself as it can further damage the materials.
- Do not touch anything inside the house. The oil from your hands can compromise the affected materials.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
Immediate Response for Fire Damage Restoration in Dallas, TX
Even after a kitchen fire, calling for emergency restoration services is crucial towards preventing the spread of soot and smoke and limiting the damage. ServiceMaster of North Texasis available 24/7 in the Dallas, TX area to provide professional fire damage cleanup services for both homes and businesses.
Give us a call at (972) 284-0757 for fire restoration services in Dallas, TX.