Disaster Recovery Services in Garland, TX
Serving the Dallas, TX area since 1978.
Many businesses and large organizations don’t often plan to experience a disaster because they aren’t common. But when they do, it can have a traumatic impact on every aspect of the business.
Whether the damage was caused by a flood, fire, large storm, or other disasters, commercial restoration services will be needed right away.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is available in Garland, TX, and the Dallas area to provide these services to both commercial buildings and other large organizations. Our disaster restoration technicians are trained to respond right away to provide the peace of mind you need to get up and running again. We will also work with your insurance provider to provide a smooth and seamless process.
Commercial Flood Cleanup
As disastrous as they are, floods simply cannot be prevented.
But the best way to save as many assets, building materials, and inventory as possible is to call ServiceMaster of North Texas for immediate flood cleanup services.
We know the effects that floods can have on building structures as well as contents. If they aren’t restored right away, they can become permanently damaged which can ultimately mean the end for the company.
This is why our water damage restoration technicians respond immediately, arriving with powerful air movers and dehumidification equipment to safely dry out the building structure while preventing mold growth.
As soon as the equipment is set up, we will proceed to the restoration process of your contents. Whether they are restored on-site or at our facility, we will have them returned to their original conditions as quickly as possible.
Our commercial flood damage restoration services include the following procedures:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: Our technicians are on standby 24/7 to respond when you need it most. Give us a call (972) 840-8888 and we will be on our way to your location.
- Flood Extraction: As soon as we arrive and inspect the area, we will set up our water extraction and dehumidification equipment to limit as much damage as possible.
- Microbial Application: During the drying process, ServiceMaster of North Texas will apply anti-microbials to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold spores.
- Structural Repairs: As a part of the restoration process, we will remove any soiled drywall and porous materials and install replacements, returning the building to its original condition.
- Working with Insurance: Upon the completion of work and final inspection, we will work with your insurance provider and provide them with a copy of the scope performed.
Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Floods can be disastrous, but fires are a completely different chapter of disaster. As soon as they start, they can spread within minutes to consume various surfaces in its path. It won’t be long before it covers the entire building unless extinguished beforehand.
While the first priority is to ensure the safety of all staff, addressing the damage to building materials with professional fire restoration methods is also important as the damage will continue to spread even after the flames are out.
The soot and corrosive byproducts leftover will cause etching and tarnishing to each surface and will spread if not cleaned up right away without proper smoke damage restoration as well.
But ServiceMaster of North Texas is also available 24/7 in the Garland, TX area to respond to these emergencies. From removing the soot from the building materials to conducting structural repairs, we can have you back in business in a time-efficient manner.
Our commercial fire damage cleanup services include all of the following:
- Immediate Response: Our technicians are available 24/7 in the Garland, TX area to respond all fire damage emergencies.
- Soot and Smoke Cleanup: ServiceMaster of North Texas uses professional products that are designed to remove oily residue left behind from the corrosive byproducts of the fire. All damaged surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Contents Restoration: All contents and assets will be assessed to determine whether they should be restored or replaced. They will then be cleaned either on-site or at our facility.
- Structural Repairs: All permanent damage to the structure caused by the flames will be replaced with new materials.
- Final Inspection: Upon completion, we will conduct a final walk-through with you to guarantee your peace of mind. We will also work with your insurance company to ensure a smooth claims process.
When a business experiences a disaster, it can be difficult to think about anything other than the failure of the business. With assets and building materials facing the risk of permanent damage, this can surely be traumatic.
But when contacting ServiceMaster of North Texas immediately after the disaster occurred, we can help it bounce back in no time. We understand that everyday the business is out of commission, money is lost.
So we work quickly and effectively to restore as many materials as possible. Whether it means drying them out or cleaning them from soot and smoke byproducts, we will have the job done efficiently and effectively.
Give us a call at (972) 284-0757 for complete commercial restoration and Disaster Restoration services if your business is located in Garland, TX or the Dallas area.