Garland Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services
24/7 Commercial Water Damage Restoration NearYou
Has your business been struck with extensive water damage from a flood, plumbing leak, broken pipe, or any other unexpected mishap? You now know firsthand just how chaotic and disruptive this is. Not only will you likely need to close up business operations until you can get a hold of a Garland commercial damage restoration company, but you must also do so quickly, as your very livelihood depends upon it.
Thankfully, ServiceMaster of North Texas is there when you need us – 24/7, and at a moment’s notice. Our professional commercial water damage restoration services include water mitigation and drying solutions that work, even when the destruction seems catastrophic.
Why Minor Existing Leaks or Plumbing Problems Can Lead to Major Problems
Left unchecked, your minor water incidents such as plumbing malfunctions or a leaky roof can lead to extensive damage. As soon as you notice commercial water damage, call your insurance company immediately so an insurance agent can begin to file a claim and guide you through the next steps to keep your property protected.
In all aspects of this water mitigation process, timeliness is a necessity. Knowing how to handle the situation makes all the difference. If you know what to do once water damage strikes, it can prevent further damage and you might be able to open your business more quickly than you would’ve been able to if you had waited longer to make the call to a professional commercial water damage restoration company in Garland.
We will work quickly and use different cleaning protocols based on the different materials we’re working with and we will extract water carefully to reduce the amount of damage it incurs.
Risk of Commercial Water Damage
While you may think a fire would be more damaging than a flood, the truth is water damage is often devastating. Without prompt treatment, lingering health hazards will creep up and can make you, your employees, and your patrons sick from the invisible yet dangerous black mold and other contamination.
Some risks of unattended water damage are:
- Structural damage to building: Warping of floors, walls, and ceilings; development of mold and mildew which can cause respiratory and other health concerns; cracking or deterioration of plaster, drywall, or masonry.
- 2. Contamination of drinking water: Unchecked commercial water damage can lead to contamination of the water supply with bacteria, chemicals, and other contaminants that could cause illness or even death if consumed.
- Air quality: Mold spores can be released into the air leading to allergies and asthma-like symptoms in those who are exposed.
- Electrical hazards: Standing water near electrical outlets can create a shock hazard for anyone who comes in contact with it.
- Fire hazards: Water damage can weaken electrical systems making them more prone to fire hazards that may not be immediately visible.
- Property loss/interruption of business operations: Unchecked commercial water damage can lead to costly repairs as well as lost time for business operations due to necessary repairs and clean up efforts.
Our cOMMERCIAL water rESTORATION Process
- Inspection and Assessment: Our initial step involves conducting a meticulous examination of your property to identify the materials affected by water damage. This enables us to devise the most effective strategy for thoroughly drying your entire structure.
- Water Extraction: The first action we take is to halt the source of moisture. Once the source is contained, our skilled team proceeds to extract water from the affected areas swiftly and efficiently.
- Anti-Microbial Treatment: To expedite the drying process and inhibit bacterial growth, we apply antimicrobial agents.
- Air Circulation: Proper air circulation is vital for expediting the drying process. Ensuring that moist areas receive adequate airflow is essential to achieve the desired results.
- Dehumidification: The cornerstone of our drying process is dehumidification. While air circulation aids in drying materials, dehumidification removes moisture from the air, reducing humidity levels in the affected regions. This step is crucial in preventing secondary damage to your property.
- Ongoing Monitoring: To ensure the thorough drying of your home, we conduct daily evaluations to monitor both your property and all affected materials.
Remember, time is off the essence, and this is not the time to do a DIY cleanup you learn from a free online crash course. Every moment counts, and you should enlist the immediate help of professionals who are highly knowledgeable and experienced in handling commercial water damage cleanup jobs like yours.
Trusted Experts for Commercial Water Damage Cleanup in Garland
When disaster strikes, there’s one brand name that has been trusted by business owners to restore their properties to pre-loss conditions for the past 65+ years: ServiceMaster Restore. We understand how to handle the complex process of water damage restoration and have specialists ready to get your company back to normal. A
t ServiceMaster of North Texas, our locally owned and operated business team is proud to help you get your Garland business back up on its feet. If your property was impacted by water damage, get in touch with our team of experienced technicians.
We’re ready and able to offer assistance and work with your schedule to restore the property so you can open for business again. Our phone lines are open 24/7, as we are well aware that water leaks, floods, and burst pipes aren’t respectful of business hours. Start enjoying peace of mind again – contact us today and we’ll be on the scene within hours.
Preventing Commercial Water Damage
At ServiceMaster of North Texas, we understand the importance of preventing commercial water damage before it becomes a major problem. Minor leaks or plumbing issues can quickly escalate and cause significant damage to your property, resulting in costly repairs and disruptions to your business operations. Here are some steps you can take to prevent commercial water damage:
- Regular Maintenance: Schedule regular inspections and maintenance for your plumbing system, including checking for leaks, repairing any damaged pipes or fixtures, and ensuring proper drainage.
- Monitor Water Usage: Keep track of your water usage and be alert to any sudden increases that may indicate a hidden leak or problem.
- Proper Drainage: Ensure that your property has proper drainage systems in place to prevent water from pooling or collecting near the foundation.
- Install Water Alarms: Consider installing water alarms in areas prone to leaks or water damage, such as basements, mechanical rooms, or near water heaters.
- Employee Education: Educate your employees about the importance of reporting any signs of water damage or leaks promptly to prevent further damage.
By taking these preventative measures, you can minimize the risk of commercial water damage and protect your property investment. However, if you do experience water damage, our trusted experts are here to provide prompt and efficient commercial water damage cleanup services in Garland and the surrounding areas.