Water Damage Restoration in Maple Grove, MN
Water Removal Services Near You
Water damage in the home is a nerve-wracking ordeal. Once water damage starts, it will continue to spread through absorbent building materials leading to even more damage and possibly mold growth. During this kind of crisis, you want the best in the industry by your side. ServiceMaster Professional Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to water damage emergencies. It doesn't matter if it's a massive water heater explosion or a leak you've discovered in your cabinet under the sink. We respond quickly to minimize the spread of the damage, saving you money on insurance claims. Claims involving water damage will continue to increase until the problem is addressed.
ServiceMaster Professional Services provides complete water damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Maple Grove, MN. We use the best cleaning methods, products, and equipment of the industry to remove the excess water as well as dry and restore the structural elements and furnishings of your home or building.
Get in touch with our water damage restoration professionals by calling (763) 294-7638 today!
How Much Are Water Damage Restoration Services?
Unfortunately, there are far too many factors that go into water damage restoration services to offer offhand pricing without having our team perform a thorough inspection. Once our team arrives, there’s a list of things we look at when considering pricing.
Some of the factors that contribute to water damage restoration pricing include:
- Size of Area Affected
- Amount of Water
- Type of Water
- Source of Water
- Current Moisture Level
- Duration of Damage
- Types of Materials
- Mold Growth
- Your Location
- Amount of Reconstruction Needed
Not only does ignoring even the smallest amount of water lead to increased damage, but it will also lead to a higher cost due to needing more supplies, tools, and overall service. To keep your bill for residential water damage restoration on the lower end, be sure to respond fast to any signs of water damage.
What to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Call us immediately for professional water damage restoration services because the water will continue to spread and eventually cause mold and mildew growth.
- Try to remove water with mopping or blot drying.
- Remove wet area rugs and other non-permanent floor coverings.
- Put drapery bottoms through a coat hanger and put the hanger on the curtain rod to keep the drapes off the floor.
- Wipe excess water from the furniture and prop up wet cushions for even drying.
- Paintings, photos, and other similar objects should be placed in a safe location.
- Water damaged books should be kept packed together on their shelves to prevent warping until they can be treated with our specialized drying.
- Open up all doors, drawers, and cabinets to speed up the drying process.
What to Avoid in Case of Water Damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water if the power is still on.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to try and remove water.
- Do not attempt to remove permanent carpeting or flooring yourself.
- Do not use electrical appliances while standing on a wet floor.
- Do not try to clean up mold growth.
The process for Emergency Water REmoval & Repair
Because most building materials such as wood, insulation, and drywall are porous, water damage can spread quickly through a building and become a much bigger problem. The technicians of ServiceMaster Professional Services can remove the excess water before it spreads further and restore the damage it caused to help save on insurance claims. The following steps are part of our water removal procedure in Maple Grove:
- Inspection and assessment of the damage
- Removal of excess water and moisture
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
If you notice water damage in your home or building in Maple Grove or Plymouth, MN, it is important to call ServiceMaster Professional Services for emergency water damage restoration immediately. Our technicians will stop the spread of the damage and we are equipped to handle water losses in commercial and residential settings.
We can be reached 24 hours a day at (763) 294-7638 to respond to water damage emergencies in Maple Grove, MN and the surrounding areas.