Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Syracuse
Professional Water Damage repair & water remediation
Operating a business is one of the hardest responsibilities, as you have staff and customers to consider in your business decisions. When you experience a flood disaster or burst pipes that devastate your livelihood and leave you with extensive water damage, it can be difficult to relinquish control and let someone else make tough choices to save your company. Fortunately, you can rely on ServiceMaster Recovery by Close - Syracuse, a trusted commercial restoration company, to provide water damage restoration services for you and other businesses in and around Syracuse.
As a locally owned commercial restoration company, we are backed by a brand with over 65 years of water damage experience. Our highly qualified and extensively trained specialists understand that no two businesses function exactly the same or experience the same kind of water damage. As a result, you get effective and customized recovery solutions that help rebuild your business and confidence.
Give us a call at (315) 543-6457 or contact us online to speak with a water damage repair specialist today!
Our Water Mitigation Process
When a flash flood has hit your business, or you’ve had an unknowingly leaky appliance, remediating the problem strategically is key. Our commercial restoration service specialists follow a very stringent process centered around getting your business back to pre-loss condition.
We utilize a comprehensive water damage restoration process that involves:
- Removing clear or discolored water from affected areas
- Evaluating your property’s foundation and structural components
- Preparing office equipment and important documentation for cleaning and storage
- Assessing floors, walls, and ceilings for any mold damage
- Applying anti-microbial solutions
- Dehumidifying the air inside your commercial building
Our Syracuse commercial restoration company's professionals are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to deliver these exceptional offerings. You will get best-in-class results that help restore your peace of mind and your business to its former glory.
Why You Need Professionals for Commercial Water Damage Cleanup
Time is of the essence when current or potential water damage is involved. You don’t want your property to experience more water damage because you were left waiting. With our commercial restoration team working directly with you, you can expect prompt responses, constant communication, and courteous professionals offering viable solutions for both businesses and homes damaged by water.
Additionally, our professional water damage support can:
- Protect your health and safety – We never cut corners when your or your staffs’ health is involved. We use everything in our arsenal to ensure your safety during the recovery process, such as assessing the foundation, exposed wires, or water discoloration. Prioritizing your well-being is just one of the many things we’re known for.
- Mitigate further damage – As soon as you call our team, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to be on the property evaluating the destruction within a few hours. We don’t make you wait for exceptional and detailed water damage restoration services in Syracuse.
- Eliminate moisture immediately – ServiceMaster Recovery by Close - Syracuse uses state-of-the-art equipment, including thermal imaging and moisture mapping, to find and remove water. These industry-leading tools are utilized in tandem with our extensive restoration knowledge to help your property recover fast.
Dealing with water damage, call us at (315) 543-6457 or contact our water removal experts online today!
The Dos & Don’ts of Water Damage Recovery
Water disasters can come in various forms, from a damaged roof letting in moisture and rain to a malfunctioning sprinkler system. Regardless of the situation at your business property, you can do (and avoid) a few things to help the recovery process along.
- Use a shop vac (not a standard household vacuum) to remove the water before we arrive.
- Turn off the electricity before entering an affected room.
- Call a professional restoration service specialist to help you with water mitigation and drying possessions.
- Remove sensitive or easily damaged items from water-logged rooms first.
- Don’t enter a room with dark-colored water, as it could mean there are dangerous pathogens present.
- Don’t enter a room with exposed walls or if electricity is still on and floors are wet.
- Don’t try to mitigate any mold you see on walls, floors, ceilings, or belongings without the assistance of our Syracuse team.
Looking for a water remediation specialist near you? Give us a call at (315) 543-6457 orcontact us online to get started!