cordova COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
ServiceMaster by Cornerstone
When facing the uncertainty of an unexpected disaster in your business, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. With the help of ServiceMaster by Cornerstone, it doesn’t have to be a bewildering experience. Whether you are facing a disaster in a single room of your facility or an entire complex of buildings, we can respond quickly and efficiently to get your business back on course. With expertly trained technicians, advanced equipment, and preventative planning, our team can help with all aspects of the commercial disaster restoration process from start to finish. Our commercial restoration services include all our restoration services; mobilization, building and site stabilization, content restoration, environmental services, biohazard services, structural damage repair, and construction services.
ServiceMaster by Cornerstone Process:
- First, we quickly assess the situation and find the most efficient path towards recovery. Every disaster is different, and we are at your side to customize a recovery solution that meets your needs.
- Next, our team begins mitigation, taking care of the most important steps in loss mitigation. This includes pre-cleaning, such as removing damaging soot after a fire, removing mold-inducing water from a property, storing unaffected inventory in a safe location).
- Our team then moves on to broader remediation steps to return your business back to a pre-loss condition. We mobilize and manage the exact resources and expertise you need. And while we work, we help open your doors as soon as possible while also working with your schedule to minimize business interruption.
- Once the property and its structure are back in an occupiable state, our team will return your inventoried business property back to your building(s). While in storage, if smoke or mold damage occurred, we will use industry-standard disinfection and deodorization methods to preserve the quality of your property.
- After completing work, we will perform a comprehensive final walk-through so you can see the final product and ensure that recovery is in-line with your expectations.