Fire Restoration Services
Damage can still occur long after a fire is put out. Many of the materials found in today’s homes are synthetic (man-made). These items produce soot that eats away at your belongings. Your property can go from cleanable to unsalvageable after only a few days. Our technicians are professionally trained to protect your valuables and restore your home back to pre-damage conditions. From emergency pre-cleaning to pack out services, we can do it all. If you experience a fire in the South Atlantic, contact ServiceMaster Restoration Services at 888-569-1560.
When our team arrives:
- Assess which items need immediate attention
- Effectively clean and deodorize structure members
- Remove soot from at-risk items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain as well as upholstery fabrics and carpets
We use the latest equipment and supplies in our five-step fire and smoke restoration process:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
Before our team arrives:
- Open windows and doors if the outdoor temperature is above 60 degrees.
- Turn off electricity to avoid malfunctioning electrical appliances.
- Throw away open food and clean out the refrigerator.
- Roll up carpets and set aside.
- Remove valuables and sentimental items from the damaged area.
When your property suffers from fire damage, call ServiceMaster Restoration Services in Orlando, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Auburn and Columbus GA.
ServiceMaster Restoration Services is your local fire and water damage restoration expert across the South Atlantic. We hope you enjoy a fun and safe fall season. If you do experience fire, water or mold damage, contact us at 888-569-1560. Our team also offers construction and janitorial services. The quicker you call, the more damage we can prevent.