Chico Odor Removal Services
Deodorization Specialists to Clean Your Air
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Chico, we offer expert deodorization services that get to the root of the problem. If you have recently endured fire and smoke damage, water damage, or mold, we can help filter and clean your indoor air. Foul smells can emerge from many issues, including sewage and biological sources. Let our team take care of these invisible threats today before they seep into the walls and furniture of your home and disrupt your family’s health. We aren’t satisfied until you are breathing easily again.
We utilize industry-grade tools and techniques to get the job done thoroughly and quickly. Whatever the root of the problem may be, our team will be ready to deploy professional products and specialty equipment to remove stubborn odors from your home or business. Multiple treatments may be necessary to remove odors from your property. You can rest assured that we will work diligently and intelligently to apply the best solution for you and your home.
Common Causes of Indoor Odor
If left untreated, odors can seep deeply into the bones of your home. We recommend calling our specialists for deodorization services if you’ve recently encountered:
- Fire & Smoke – Smoke, soot, and associated odors can cause problems long after the flames are extinguished. Even nearby wildfires can cause interior/exterior smoke damage as drywall, wood, and textiles absorb the smoke. Don’t let your family breathe harmful particles. Let our technicians treat your smoke stains and pollution today.
- Water & Mold – Have you dealt with a flood or leak recently? If your home has suffered water damage from flooding, a broken pipe, or a storm, it may be hosting mold spores within your walls. Be on the lookout for the musty smell of mildew. Mold is not only unpleasant to smell, but it also presents a significant health hazard to you and your family.
- Sewage & Biological Decay – The stench can be overwhelming when a sewage backup occurs. Sewage smells can also transmit toxic pathogens. Let our specialists remove the bacteria-ridden waste and odorous residue.
Proven Techniques for Professional Odor Removal
Over the years, we have helped countless property owners eliminate unwanted odors by carefully deep cleaning. Highly trained and experienced, our technicians rely on industry-leading deodorization tools and cutting-edge technologies:
- Our air scrubbers utilize high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters to remove airborne particles
- Our thermal fog procedure neutralizes odors– penetrating deep into materials to get the job done
- Our ozone generator produces an oxidizing agent that deodorizes effectively
- Our hydroxyl generators distribute hydroxyl radicals to remove deep-rooted odors
Book a complimentary consultation anytime! We will meet with you and walk you through the process – providing upfront estimates and step-by-step explanations. Call (530) 270-7690 or contact us online today!