Wind Damage Repairs in Greater Fairfield County, CT
When high winds cause building damage, you can count on ServiceMaster of Greater Bridgeport for both emergency and permanent repairs
Hurricanes, tornadoes, gale-force winds, pelting rainstorms – these extreme weather events are becoming more common in many parts of the country.
Sometimes it’s possible to prepare for storm damage – by investing in a generator that can supply backup power, for example.
But wind damage that occurs during a hurricane, tornado or severe storm is not something you can prepare for. Damage from high winds can cause a number of problems for your home and yard.
Quick Action is Important to Fix Wind Damage
When parts of your house sustain damage caused by high winds, quick action is usually necessary to minimize damage and maintain safety.
Temporary repair work is often required – to remove fallen trees and branches, and to cover holes made by trees or branches with temporary boards and tarps.
Cleanup work can accompany these temporary repairs to clear your home and yard of debris. Restoring safety and security following wind damage will give you breathing room to contact your insurance agent and make plans for permanent repairs.
Wind damage repair services
- Removal of fallen trees & branches from buildings.
- Removal of fallen trees & branches to restore safe access to home.
- Cleanup of broken glass & damaged building materials.
- Emergency tarp installation to minimize water intrusion.
- Spot repairs to damaged roof shingles.
- Temporary board-up repairs.
- Permanent structural repairs.
- Permanent roofing and siding repairs.
Common wind damage problems
- Blown-off roof shingles.
- Broken skylights and windows.
- Damaged gutters.
- Hail damage
- Holes punched in roofs and walls.
- Crushed or collapsed roof & wall sections.
- Damaged vehicles.
- Damaged building materials.
- Difficult or impossible access to parts of your home & yard.
Wind Damage Company in Danbury, Norwalk, Stratford, CT
ServiceMaster of Greater Bridgeport provides emergency wind damage repair services 24-hours a day, 365 days a year with IIRC-Certified personnel. Our fast response helps you to minimize damage.
We work in Norwalk, Danbury, Stratford, Greenwich, Stamford, Trumbull, Shelton, Darien, West Haven, Westport and nearby in Connecticut. Call or contact us today!