COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES
ServiceMaster of Baltimore understands that a fire or flood in your place of business can be potentially devastating to your company. We are dedicated to restoring your place of business back to its hyphenated. Pre-loss condition quickly and efficiently keeping your priorities in mind. We know that emergencies and disasters can happen at any time and we are open for business 24/7/365. Our inside team will help guide you through the process administratively so that all involved parties are informed and up to date with the job’s progress.
24 Hour Response
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Raw Sewage
- Clean-up as a result of Homicides, Suicides and Natural Deaths or Incidents and involving Body Fluid
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Mold and Mildew Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Sewage Clean-Up
- Drying and Dehumidification
– Spot Removal
– Reinstallation of Padding & Carpet Cleaning
- Moving & Storage
Soot and Smoke Removal
- Structure Cleaning
- Total Contents Cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Moving & Storage
- Debris Removal
- Graffiti Removal
- Bodily Fluids
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Carroll County
- Cecil County
- Anne Arundel County
- Harford County
- Howard County
- Frederick County
The management of ServiceMaster of Baltimore has over 60 years of experience in restoration. When you choose us, you are assured of professional service, quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. ServiceMaster makes every attempt to restore the structure and contents to its pre-loss condition.
PRA Priority Response Agreement
Our PRA Priority Response Agreement was developed to help minimize business interruption in the event of commercial property damage or loss. Upon your request, ServiceMaster Restore will provide services required and selected by you to assist with water, smoke and fire-related events.
These services include:
- Access to our emergency response network 24/7/365
- Immediate response — On-site within two to four hours with trained, uniformed staff equipped to begin necessary work
- Priority service over non-ERP accounts
- All pricing at industry standard, agreed upon at time of service (Xactimate or Time and Materials)
- Centralized billing
- Dedicated effort to return you to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible to minimize downtime and business interruption.
The complete range of ERP services may include:
All work completed in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
For further information on the ERP account, please contact: Diane Danley at email@example.com
Call us today if you need help with commercial services at(410) 498-8030! Our trained technicians are ready to serve you!