Sewage Cleanup Company in Dallas, TX
Serving the Dallas, TX area since 1978.
There’s almost nothing worse than coming into work or coming home from work to find a sewage backup. But responding to this emergency is crucial towards preventing it from spreading even further. Worse, it can cause severe health issues to both you and your family or staff if not cleaned up by a professional restoration team.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is available in the Dallas, TX area to provide emergency sewage cleaning services. As we treat all sewage cases as emergencies, our water damage restoration technicians will respond immediately with all equipment and cleaning agents needed to restore the area.
Within a timely manner, we will perform flood cleanup and return the affected room to a safe and clean living environment once again.
Dangers Caused by Sewage Backups
Sewage backups are never fun for anyone; they smell and are extremely messy and dangerous to your health. This is because they are filled with biohazards, bacteria, and pathogens that can spread to multiple areas of the property if not cleaned up right away.
As soon as our staff receives your first call, we will be on our way to extract the contaminated water using professional restoration equipment.
ServiceMaster of North Texas will then conduct an initial inspection to assess the level of damage, followed by developing a restoration plan.
From here, all soiled building materials will be removed, hard surfaces will be disinfected, and replacement drywall, carpeting, and other porous floorings will be installed.
Finally, we will conduct a final inspection with you to ensure your peace of mind.
All of the following procedures are included within our sewage cleaning services:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7/365 in the Dallas, TX area and will respond right away to all sewage backup emergencies.
- Licensed, Trained, and Experienced: Each of our professionals has undergone training and is IICRC-certified in order to provide you with the best service.
- Water Extraction: Upon our arrival, all sewage water will be extracted to prevent the damage from spreading.
- Controlled Demolition: All soiled porous materials, including carpeting, wood flooring, and drywall will be removed and replacements will be ordered.
- Disinfection: All hard surfaces, including metal, appliances, tile and grout flooring, among others, will be fully disinfected and cleaned.
- Odor Removal: All lingering odors will be eliminated to fully remove any traces of the backup.
- Building Material Replacement Installation: Once the new building materials have arrived, they will be installed to complete the restoration process.
- Assistance with Insurance: Our professionals will provide a detailed Scope of Work to assist with any insurance claims.
Immediate Response to Sewer Backups
Dealing with a sewage backup can be stressful for anyone in the home or building. Simply not being able to use the affected space can be annoying. But calling for emergency help is crucial towards protecting your health and safety.
That’s why ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 to respond with sewage cleanup services. You can count on us to have the job done both efficiently and effectively.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (972) 284-0757 in the Dallas, TX area for emergency sewage cleanup services.