Water Damage Restoration in Midland, MI
Extraction & Drying in Saginaw, Bay City, & Mount Pleasant
If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. Fortunately, ServiceMaster by Fuson is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We respond quickly when your home has experienced water damage due to flooding, plumbing failure, basement problems, or as the result of fire suppression to put out a fire in your home. You can count on us to provide professional residential water damage restoration using the industry’s best products and techniques.
For flood or water damage clean-up Michigan families can count on, contact the water restoration experts at ServiceMaster by Fuson. We also provide water damage clean-up to the following counties: Midland, Bay, Saginaw, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella, Gratiot, Roscommon. Call (989) 200-5126
You can rely on our water damage restoration services after flooding strikes. For water damage restoration in Michigan, call (989) 200-5126 or click to contact us.
We offer 3 options for water damage clean up:
Full-Service Water Restoration
When you have water damage in your home or business, whether from flooding, plumbing failure or putting out a fire, you will likely feel overwhelmed. A simple call to us will relieve you of the stress and worry of clean up. We arrive quickly and use the best products and techniques to clean and dry your home. We also provide contents restoration so that all of your valuables get the attention they deserve.
“You have less stress when we clean up the mess”
Save up to 50% by doing your own demolition. We provide an evaluation and consultation with an estimate for you to provide to your insurance company if needed. You do the demolition and we deliver and set up the exact equipment you need for dry out. We then take down and pick up the equipment when completed.
Additional Information: Typical dry-outs are 3 -4 days. Microbial growth usually begins after 72 hours. We can provide equipment to pull moisture out of the air while you do demolition to buy you more time.
“Pay less when you do the clean up.”
Water Clean Up Rental Equipment
Delivery and pick up of professional drying equipment. Call for pricing. Air scrubbers, air filters (Hepa filter), commercial dehumidifier, commercial air movers. extraction units, moisture probes, drying systems, mobile furnace, and more.
“Save big by renting only the equipment you need"
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes & hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to water damage restoration in Michigan, and this is where ServiceMaster excels.
ServiceMaster Restore arrives onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls and personal property can often be restored.
When to Call a Water Restoration Company
Water damage can happen anytime, whether it is a natural disaster or a burst pipe in the middle of the night. If you find yourself in the middle of a water crisis, when should you call a water damage restoration company?
Below are a few steps you can take when you are experiencing water damage to your property:
- Prioritize your safety as well as your family’s. If your home is flooding, water may come in contact with electrical wiring, which increases the risk of electrical shock. If you are able to safely do so, turn off your electricity and your water supply. If the flooding is due to a natural disaster or you are unable to reach the power supply, contact your local power company right away. If you are not sure if your electricity is on and your home is flooded, do not go into the house.
- When you are safe, reach out to your homeowner’s insurance company to file a claim. Do not try to clean up what was damaged by water because it may affect your insurance claim. Your insurance agent may need more detailed information as well as pictures of the damage. Work with your insurance agent regarding the next course of action.
- After your insurance agent has assessed the damage, you can now contact a water damage restoration company near you in Michigan!
At ServiceMaster Restoration by FUSON our water damage restoration services are available
24/7 every day of the year! Our team of water damage restoration professionals
is ready for you whenever disaster strikes! If you are searching for water
damage restoration in Michigan, look no further than ServiceMaster Restoration.
We have been in the restoration industry for more than 60 years and we
are also licensed and insured to guarantee that your water damage restoration
service is protected. Contact us today at (989) 200-5126!
What to do if You're in the Middle of a Loss
- Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Lift draperies from the floor, loop through a coat hanger and hang them on a drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet cushions to dry and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Pack books tightly on shelves until a restoration pro can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets and cabinets to enhance drying.
What Not to Do
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.
Benefits of Flood Cleanup Services Near You
Flooding can cause significant water damage to your home. Not only can a flood compromise the structure of your house and destroy your property, but it can also lead to mold and other health risks.
That is why you must obtain professional water damage restoration services immediately after the flood. Water damage remediation involves more than just vacuuming the water up and drying out your home and belongings. The process also entails doing whatever it takes to make your house livable again, from moisture removal to mold remediation.
The following are the benefits of professional flood cleanup services in Michigan:
- 24/7 emergency response in order to restore your home
- Reduce overall loss of property and other belongings
- Ensure complete clean-up and sanitation with the proper tools and equipment
- Eliminate health risks
- Prevent mold infestation
- Experience helping homeowners file insurance claims
For flood or water damage clean-up Michigan Families can count on, contact the water damage experts at ServiceMaster by Fuson. We also provide water damage clean-up to the following counties: Midland, Bay, Saginaw, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella, Gratiot, Roscommon. Call (989) 220-1392