Office Cleaning and Disinfectant Services in Staten Island and Brooklyn, NY
It is always important to maintain a clean and sanitary workplace to protect the health of your employees and provide them with a comfortable place to work. This has become especially important in the wake of the coronavirus epidemic. The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been spreading quickly in the U.S., and it has affected Staten Island and Brooklyn in New York City and the surrounding areas. Effective commercial cleaning and decontamination in offices and other commercial buildings will help keep employees and their families safe and prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Complete provides commercial cleaning and disinfectant services in Staten Island and Brooklyn, NY to clean and decontaminate offices and other commercial buildings. We will thoroughly clean high touch point surfaces and objects to kill germs and prevent the spread of illnesses such as the flu and coronavirus. Our technicians use advanced techniques with powerful cleaning products and disinfectants for effective decontamination.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus is a recently discovered respiratory infection that spreads easily by community spread and person to person transmission. The symptoms of coronavirus may take 2-14 days to appear after infection and they can include fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. The severity of the symptoms differs from case to case as elderly individuals and those with underlying conditions or compromised immune systems are more likely to experience severe symptoms.
Consult the coronavirus FAQ from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for more information.
Commercial Cleaning Services and Disinfectant Services
The best way to keep your workspace clean and employees protected is with effective commercial cleaning and disinfection services. During the coronavirus epidemic, you should have your office or building cleaned and decontaminated as a pre-cautionary measure, and especially if you believe the space has been exposed to the virus. Our professionals use EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants to clean dirt and impurities from surfaces and materials and decontaminate the materials to kill germs. We also keep ourselves protected using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Our commercial cleaning services follow guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the CDC. We will ensure that the all areas of your building are cleaned and disinfected and we will especially focus on high touch items and areas.
You can expect the following from our commercial cleaning and disinfectant services:
- It is not yet known for sure if coronavirus is an airborne virus. As a precaution, we will use advanced equipment to treat the air with products that will neutralize airborne viral particles.
- All surfaces and high touch objects will be cleaned and decontaminated with powerful cleaning products and disinfectants. This will include phones, desk and countertops, door handles, plumbing fixtures, keyboards, light switches, and anything else that is touched or can be touched.
- After treating the air spaces and high touch point materials, we will use a broad-spectrum biocide to fog the area and ensure effective decontamination.
Our commercial cleaning and disinfection services are effective for the following:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Schools and universities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Childcare facilities
- Other public buildings
You can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus in your workplace with the following tips:
- Make sure employees who are sick or who show any symptoms stay home. Offering paid sick time will encourage them to stay home instead of coming to work and putting others at risk. If possible, consider having your employees work remotely.
- Make sure your employees wash their hands with verbal reminders and signage near sinks.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer available to your employees.
- Discuss proper etiquette with your employees such as coughing and sneezing into a tissue or their arms.
- Discuss social distancing practices including avoiding physical contact, maintaining 6 feet of distance, not sharing supplies, and canceling or postponing company outings and other gatherings.
These tips from the CDC will help you further protect your employees: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Complete for Commercial Cleaning
Make sure you protect your employees and their families from the coronavirus by having your office or building cleaned and disinfected by our professionals. You can call ServiceMaster Restoration by Complete at (718) 524-3765 for commercial cleaning and disinfectant services in Staten Island and Brooklyn, NY as well as the surrounding areas in New Jersey.